https://www.veriagi.com/ --> Veri Ağı İnternet Hizmetleri

#1 2020-07-01 07:31:23

MikaylaAck
Üye
Kayıtlı: 2020-07-01
Mesajlar: 1
Website

CBD CARTRIDGES - PayPal Payments

I operate a vape shop web directory and we have had a listing from a vape shop in the United States 1022most common cryptocurrencies that circle the cbd space also offers for sale CBD product lines. A Month afterwards, PayPal has written to use to say that our account has been restricted and have asked us to remove PayPal as a payment solution from our vape shop website directory. We do not offer for sale CBD product lines such as CBD oil. We solely provide online marketing professional services to CBD firms. I have had a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Well known Wellness Store and if you take a close look, you will see that they sell a relatively wide-ranging series of CBD goods, particularly CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a payment solution. It seems that PayPal is administering double standards to different companies. Due to this constraint, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related website. This has restrained my payment choices and now, I am seriously contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have spoken with a lawyer from a Magic Circle law office in London and they stated that what PayPal is undertaking is completely www.veriagi.com and inequitable as it should be applying a systematic benchmark to all companies. I am still to check with one more attorney from a US law firm in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. Meanwhile, I would be highly appreciative if anyone here at veriagi.com could provide me with different payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD companies.

Çevrimdışı

Forum alt kısmı